Lisbon is one of the most popular destinations for global tourists. Its weather, culture, and numerous attractions cause thousands of people to travel to Lisbon. To experience all the incredible attractions in Lisbon, you may be forced to spend much money. This does not have to be the case. This is where the Lisboa Card comes into play.
Buying a Lisboa Card gives you a discount when visiting multiple sights. The Lisboa Card is the most used tourist pass for exploring the city sights when you’re in Lisbon for just a couple of days.
Explore Lisbons sights with your tourist pass and have a good time.
What’s included in the Lisboa Card
- Unlimited free rides on public transportation
- Access to up to 26 museums and Lisbon monuments
- Free access to the Santa Justa elevator
- Free access to the famous tram 28
- Fast track at some of the most popular attractions in the city, like the Jeronimos Monastery, Belem Tower, National Archeological Museum, and the Ajuda Palace (this means that you get to skip long lines)
- Even with attractions where the card does not offer free access, it still offers discount prices.
- For instance, it offers a 50% discount to the Water Museum, Sao Roque Museum, Maritime Museum, 20% discount to Carmo Convent, Fado Museum, and 30% to Carris Museum.
- Guidebook to some of the best tourist destinations in the city
While the Lisboa card offers free access and discounts to numerous attractions, a few places are not included. Regardless, you still get free and affordable access to numerous incredible places to make your visit to Lisbon memorable and full of fun. The Lisboa Card is the most used tourist pass for exploring the city sights when you’re in Lisbon for just a couple of days. If you have the time to visit Sintra as well, you might want to buy the Sintra-Lisbon Pass.
Purchasing the Lisboa Card
Lisboa cards are available in three packages; 24, 48 and 72 hours, which you can choose these packages depending on the duration you plan to stay in the city. Purchasing these tickes is pretty easy as all you need to do is visit in2Lisbon.com and your trip to Lisbon will become instantly make cheaper and memorable. Charges for the card start as low as €21.00.